From SmartCities World June 2021
The kiosks are to serve as a free wi-fi hotspot and provide detailed wayfinding, events and civic resources.
Smart City In Brief
- Provided at no cost to taxpayers
- Double-sided and look to be outdoor.
- Serves as hotspot
- Plan is to eventually install 150 kiosks
Smart City Insight
- Another example of the pedestrian market, enlarged by the pandemic, is influencing public access
- When not in use advertising is displayed, and that is the revenue model.
Smart City Image
Here is Tampa iteration