Smart City Request For Proposals
A log for smart city projects, opportunities and proposals
- New Orleans Smart City –multiple items including kiosks
- Long Beach CA – Pilot – Identity Management and Digital Services Streamlining
- Long Beach CA – Pilot – Multiple opportunities — Municipal billing and service payment (water, sewer, gas, etc.) – Parking lot and meter access/payment – A fast track method for queuing for public comment at Council meetings – Recreational and senior programming reservation/payment – The City’s Go Long Beach app, powered by Salesforce – Public-facing City kiosks placed at different community centers and libraries throughout the City
- Virginia – Fairfax County – LED Streetlights Smart City capable
- IT – Smart City Project — Broomfield CO
- Smart City Zone A & B Fiber Optic Cable Deployment – NY
- Smart City Downtown Kiosk Pilot – Arizona
- Autonomous Mobility Services Pilot – Florida
- Smart City Connectivity – Washington State
- Cupertino Smart Cities – IOT Pilot Projects
- City of Las Vegas Smart Cities: Phase 1 Pilot – AV/CV/Ev Infrastructure
- Smart City Infrastructure – Wisconsin
- Smart City Infrastructure Projects – Miami Dade
- Smart Cities – Dublin, Ohio
- Smart Cities Initiative – Transportation System Improvements – Virginia
- Video-sensor Smart City Project – South Carolina
- Smart City Initiatives Plan – Florida
- Turkey Smart City — Travel to Turkey, on two (2) separate trips, for at least ten (10) business days during each trip, to meet with potential project sponsors and other relevant parties; (7) Identify and evaluate four (4) project opportunities and provide recommendations for USTDA funding;
- New Jersey – Smart City RFP New Jersey – Outdoor dual-sided 55s for public information. Surveillance cameras. Hotspots. Details on RFP for New Jersey Smart City
- Sunnyvale — services, process analysis, design and development, project management services to implement and managed services or support services for SmartCities solutions within infrastructure and software/application/tools to include Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
- A look at contracts — 920,000 and $2.3B. Currently active is 574,000 contracts worth $987B
- Cupertino, CA — Scope of Work Over the next twelve months we hope to pilot IOT applications involving traffic mitigation, climate, and conservation. These five (5) proof of concept pilots will assist in expanding the City’s sojourn in deploying Smart City technologies. Building this strategy starts by having a conversation with you. We invite you to respond to this Request for Information. Your response will help us determine which pilots to proceed with. You are welcome do provide information on a single goal, multiple goals, or all 5 of our goals. After reviewing all proposals, City staff will reach out to those vendors with the most compelling projects to develop a scope of work and ascertain cost. Following the City’s procurement policy, the City may elect to award projects off vendor response or may elect to issue an RFQ or RFP or take no action at all. Due 12/18/220
- Mobility As A Service in Florida — 41 days — Scope of Work: The City of xxxx is seeking applications to select an operator to provide Mobility as a Service (MaaS) in the City as part of a Mobility as a Service Pilot Program. Together with the partners from the xxxxx Smart Cities Alliance, the City of xxxxx is seeking Operator for the development, and delivery of the Pilot Program.
- Cupertino, CA — Over the next twelve months we hope to pilot IOT applications involving traffic mitigation, climate, and conservation. These five (5) proof of concept pilots will assist in expanding the City’s sojourn in deploying Smart City technologies. Building this strategy starts by having a conversation with you. We invite you to respond to this Request for Information. Your response will help us determine which pilots to proceed with
- Maryland.Gov Citizen Engagement RFP — These platforms will establish an interactive digital government application portal that provides a seamless approach for residents and businesses to access all levels of government through a single interface that is available on the web, mobile, and screen-less devices.
- Stockton CA – Smart City Initiative — We want to make Stockton the best city in America to live, raise a family and grow a business. The future is bright for Stockton and we are accelerating change with a driven and visionary leadership team. We believe in a future for Stockton where economic
growth embeds resiliency across infrastructure, public health and economic opportunity and inclusion for our residents. There is no shortage of possibilities in the smart and connected world. Here, however, are some of the areas we are most focused on right now:
- Columbus Ohio Smart Street Lighting – The CITY of Columbus (CITY) is requesting proposals for the implementation of a Columbus Smart Street Lighting System (CSSLS). This system will include features such as centralized remote monitoring and control (two-way communication) of individual street lights for outages, remote changes in time of operation, and dimming of fixtures by time of day or sensors.
- Navy Miramar Evaluating Smart City Technology for the base. Awarded contract to US Ignite.
- The City of Irving has developed a Smart Cities Strategy branded as Irving Connects. The Cities Parks Department is looking to implement more Smart Cities type technologies as they renovate the various venues in the city. Interactive Kiosk is one of those technologies. The Parks department has 5 Venues and in the process of renovating 3 of these. Smart City Strategy details
- Elkgrove Smart City RFP – The City of Elk Grove is the second largest city in the Sacramento Region with a population of over 175,000 people. The community dates from as far back as the 1860s but was not incorporated as a city until 2000. Existing Smart City Efforts The City has already undertaken a number of activities that tie into the Smart City Plan and larger Smart City Initiative. This section provides a short summary of some of these efforts.
Updated RFP page today. Includes 22 current and past period RFPs issued. Anaheim, Eugene, St. Louis, Orlando, more. For full text and information see https://designsmartcity.com/smart-city-rfps/